SONG OF THE DAY

Monday, October 25, 2010

Chic - You Can't Do It Alone (long Guitar Mix by MAN)


OK we all love the music of CHIC , it's the best group plays disco music (I think :? ) they did many great songs for them and for the others , in the LP Real People there was some good songs even it's came after there great LP RISQUE , Real People don't have many good songs but one song that I like much is the last one "YOU CANT' DO IT ALONE" but I like only the Guitar at the end and always think that they have to extend this part a little, so I extend this part for myself to give myself what I want so in this Mix it's a 5.42 instead of 4.38 , listen to it maybe you will like it as I like it. Here it is YOU CANT' DO IT ALONE from the LP REAL PEOPLE with special extended Guitar Made by Me 






No comments:

Post a Comment